Wednesday 12 February 2014

Update

Hellooo! I have a few random obsessions right now o.o. Im mad with sims (especially Lifesimmer and Alfie and Zoella's series).

I'm seriously obsessed with redllama, 0RE0 and light's msp blog. o.o here's the link www.cupcakellama.com

Im getting new guinea pigs in Spring. Im getting way over-obsessed with those too.

And I'm currently off school. Ill. Yay? Going back tomorrow anyway. Umm

Im going to start making posts more recently on this blog because I feel as if I should be posting more if i expect views. *gives self a brain* definitley O:

Cad x

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice to comment about my bff :) She actually isnt good at spelling and needs help with it .-. Bitch please if i was her bff i wouldn't call her stupid cause I know whats going on

    ReplyDelete